The Social Studio gratefully acknowledges our major philanthropic partners, whose funding is vital to our work:
Sidney Myer Fund, Inner North Community Foundation, Paul Ramsay Foundation, Australian Communities Foundation, Scanlon Foundation, Bennelong Foundation, Brian M Davis Charitable Foundation, Padre Coffee, the late Christopher Baker via The Social Studio fund, the Baker Foundation, and the Pandora Kay and John Larkins Creativity Fund.
We would also like to thank our government partners the Department of Home Affairs, the Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development, Communication and the Arts, the Victorian Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions, Creative Victoria, Australia Council for the Arts and Yarra City Arts for believing in and supporting our programs.
And let’s hear it for the amazing brands who generously donate a portion of all their sales to us via i=Change: Pillowtalk, Carla Zampatti, LIMB, Nobody Denim, Buffy, ForSoul The Label, The Digital Picnic, AmazingCo, Anjelms
Just as importantly, we want to thank these absolute legends for sharing their pro-bono time, talents and resources with us:
- Dave Goss at Studio Goss, for designing our Collingwood Yards shop and interiors and bringing a sunny yellow patch of light into our lives.
- Megan Chambers at Olive PR, for always being enthusiastically in our corner and helping more people find out about the work of The Social Studio.
- JB Hi-Fi for helping equip our students and staff with computers to keep them plugged in and up-to-date at our new Collingwood Yards home!
- Apostrophe Copywriters, for distilling our message and writing thousands of words to help get it across. They write real good, we reckon.
- Hammy Goonan and the team at Liquorice agency, for taking on our website refresh with very little notice, for patiently answering late night texts + lending us an esky. You are dreams to work with.
- Benjamin Thomson, for building our shop site, for taking all our photos and for being Dad to the best office dog around, Stevie Knicks.
- Ash Goodall, for refreshing our brand so beautifully and for her way with colour and iconography.
- Salut! to Greg and the team at Principal Wine for supporting our in-store events with a few refreshing beverages.
- Visual Domain for producing this beautiful little video insight into life at The Social Studio.
- The teams at Minter Ellison, Holding Redlich and Prisma Legal for providing us with generous legal advice and support, often at short notice(!), and the accounting minds at Mutual Trust for their tireless assistance.
- Our volunteers who give their time up to support our students and share their skills – Rachel, Lil, Lynn and Celina!
- Our Board of Directors for their wisdom, patience and strategic nous. Special shout out to Grace McQuilten, who has loyally stuck by The Social Studio since co-founding it way back in 2009. Thank you!
We would be nowhere without the support of our community. If you’re interested in getting involved with our work at The Social Studio, read more about how you can help here.