The Social Studio gratefully acknowledges the pro-bono support of these absolute legends for sharing their time, talents and resources with us.
- Dave Goss at Studio Goss, for designing our Collingwood Yards shop and interiors and bringing a sunny yellow patch of light into our lives.
- Megan Chambers at Olive PR, for always being enthusiastically in our corner and helping more people find out about the work of The Social Studio.
- JB Hi-Fi for helping equip our students and staff with computers to keep them plugged in and up-to-date at our new Collingwood Yards home!
- Apostrophe Copywriters, for helping us distil our message and writing thousands of words to help get it across. They write real good, we reckon.
- Hammy Goonan and the team at Liquorice agency, for taking on our website refresh with very little notice, for patiently answering late night texts + lending us an esky. You are dreams to work with.
- Benjamin Thomson, for building our shop site, for taking all our photos and for being Dad to the best office dog around, Stevie Knicks.
- Ash Goodall, for refreshing our brand so beautifully and for her way with colour and iconography.
- Our Board of Directors for their wisdom, patience and strategic nous. Special shout out to Grace McQuilten, who has loyally stuck by The Social Studio since co-founding it way back in 2009. Thank you!
We would be nowhere without the support of our community. If you’re interested in getting involved with our work at The Social Studio, read more about how you can help here.